Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2017 Road Devils World Run Cali style June 16-18

if your driving your car into the show please get my cell phone#. i`m working on a meetup location so we can drive in / park together. please pass this on to non forum users, thanks guys.

I had to edit this and take my number down, it shows to non members and i dont need ex girlfriends getting my number, please email me.
    Last edited by Wally; 04-11-2017 at 02:23 PM.

Road Devil's Member
    I was reading this right now. Europe chapter flights in 10th-20th of June and rooms were booked for the weekend. We try to catch some of you in the LA area before. The days before the world run, we're just chasing around. But no special plans. We will also bring little surprises with us from the Europe chapter. Thank you all for your future hospitality! We really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Matze View Post
    I was reading this right now. Europe chapter flights in 10th-20th of June and rooms were booked for the weekend. We try to catch some of you in the LA area before. The days before the world run, we're just chasing around. But no special plans. We will also bring little surprises with us from the Europe chapter. Thank you all for your future hospitality! We really appreciate it!
    We are all looking forward to seeing our Family from across the pond..Safe travels Brother,see you all soon!
    =================================================
    President-Road Devils CC Nor-Cal Chapter

The RD World Run are closing in and we can't wait to seeing our brothers!
    The Norwegian crew will be flying in to LAX on Wednesday June 14th. We have made reservations at the BW Daimond Bar for the weekend. But as far as I can see the Roadster show doesn't open until Saturday, so we are open to suggestions for things to see or do before the weenkend.
    By the way, when are you the guys driving in to Pomona?

HellYeah