Thread: 54 Ford F100 in socal

54 Ford F100 in socal

So I randomly stumbled across a deal I couldn't pass up. It's a 54 F100 with a 223 straight 6, and 3 on the tree. It was originally a city of Newport Beach work truck from 1954-1960, then the man who was driving it for all those years and bought it from the city. He kept it until his passing a few years ago. His wife had it sitting for the last 5 years with a brand new transmission in the cab. (That's how he left it). A neighbor got it tuned and running and that's how I found it. Struck a smoking deal and I'm now the proud "2nd" owner of it. I'm picking it up on Saturday and will take more pics. It's pretty solid with rust in the usual spots, cab corners, hood front, and fender bottoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Walshey View Post
    So I randomly stumbled across a deal I couldn't pass up. It's a 54 F100 with a 223 straight 6, and 3 on the tree. It was originally a city of Newport Beach work truck from 1954-1960, then the man who was driving it for all those years and bought it from the city. He kept it until his passing a few years ago. His wife had it sitting for the last 5 years with a brand new transmission in the cab. (That's how he left it). A neighbor got it tuned and running and that's how I found it. Struck a smoking deal and I'm now the proud "2nd" owner of it. I'm picking it up on Saturday and will take more pics. It's pretty solid with rust in the usual spots, cab corners, hood front, and fender bottoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wow thats a sweet truck!!!

Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk
    Boston RDCC