Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad News: We lost a great brother today.

Road Devil's Member

It's never easy

I am deeply saddened to hear this. As do the rest of us, i wish i could have done something. The brief interactions I had with him were enough to leave an impression on me. you will be greatly missed brother, see you at the finish line.

Rest Well Brother
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brujo29; 12-14-2016 at 12:57 AM.
    =================================================
    President-Road Devils CC Nor-Cal Chapter

Terrible news to get in any regard, especially when it is a brother, whether that may be family or a friend. I had the pleasure of being in PA when Elwood told me about the plan to give him his jacket. I was happy to hear that we would be there for it. I also remember his face when it happened. We didn't talk much at that time, other than basic bullshit banter back and forth between all of us, but I enjoyed the time all of us spent watching the cars go down the track. It was a great weekend and one I will never forget. Elwood is right you never know what someone else might be going through, cherish the time spent with your brothers here and in your own personal lives. It always hurts more wishing you could have said more, or done more. My heart goes out to Josh's family, his brothers that stood beside him in serving this nation that knew him better than I, and everyone else that had the pleasure of meeting him. I will always remember the times we spent together, even briefly, during PA and the Texas World Run. May you Rest In Peace good sir.
    President
    Boston Chapter
    Road Devils CC

This is really sad to hear, i only knew Josh a little, just from meeting him amongst the crazyness that is a world run in Texas and Kentucky. Some people you just get a good vibe from, that happens with most everyone i meet in this club and he was definitely one of them.

I'm sure most of us have been in a dark place in our lives i have had my share, sometimes all you need is someone to talk to if you find yourself there 9402285104 24/7.

Jeremy

R.I.P. Josh , i say that with the greatest respect.
    Jeremy Wilks
    RDCC
    Texas Chapter

i am really at a lost for words over Josh. Its tragic and he will be missed. My heart really pours out to his guys in his chapter.

You all have my number don't be afraid to use it.

Road Devil's National Officer LD39's Avatar
    Josh was cremated yesterday. Scott hickerson believes he will have a memorial at Arlington maybe around 1 January. That's all I know now.

More updates to come.
    National Vice President ROAD DEVILS C.C. OHIO

Road Devil's Member
    To all those who called Josh a brother, I offer my deepest condolences. I knew Josh just through these means and FB. I drew strength from Josh as I battle my own demons. He was one inspirational guy.

I've lost a number of brothers to suicide and the toll keeps mounting. It's fucking tragic. I don't know what the answer is, I guess if anyone did, then we'd be on our way to ending the pain our brothers and sisters go through. All I know is I feel a great loss, albeit through mainly through the pain I feel from reading your collective messages.

My deepest sympathies to you all.

May Josh eternally rest in peace. May his memory live for eternity.

Much love and total respect to you all.

Jav
    Jav
    Pres
    South Australian Chapter (Probationary)

Dave Vanway updated me about this last week. It stings when a brother-in-arms passes away, and it hurts just a little bit more when its by his own hand. I had the pleasure of meeting him at the World Run in Austin. That's the memory of him that I'll keep in my mind. Hang Tough Road Devils...You're a good breed of people. Respects to all of you!!! Brisket