Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: South Australia Prospect Chapter intro

Road Devil's Member

South Australia Prospect Chapter intro

Greetings folks, Jav here AKA Troy, from a little place named Adelaide, South Australia (Downunder). If you look on a map of Mainland Australia, we are right down South.

Some 12 months ago I pitched a plan to Pat and Elwood about forming a new Chapter in Australia, which was accepted and put in place by us not long after. Geographically, Australia is on par with the size of the US. Yet we have only two chapters in Australia, one in Sydney and one in Brisbane, both chapters are some many thousands of kilometres from where we are now, which makes it difficult to hang with fellow brothers.

Currently we have approximately 10 probate members, who will chime in to say hi soon. As soon as we can get them access here...

Whilst we've been quiet on here, we have been quite active as a group, seeing each other most weekends, some see each other daily.

We come from a diverse range of employment, current Military, a Butcher, a professional chassis builder, professional automotive painter, and the list goes, on.

Personally I am 24 years Air Force, am an E9 and have many tours of Iraq, Afghanistan and Timor under my belt. I am a Devils Brigade member (Think I'm the only one in Australia - of which I'm honoured)

Just wanted to apologise for not touching base with you all before now. We've been busy building cars, BBQing (no shrimp) and cruising as often as possible. Oh and been working hard to save the coin to sink into cars.

Anyway, I just wanted to chime in and say G'day. I'll ensure that we touch base with you all more often. We'll get some photos to you shortly.

All the very best to you all, wherever you are.

Jav
    RDFL
    Probate - South Australian Chapter President
    Jav
    Pres
    South Australian Chapter (Probationary)

Road Devil's National Officer LD39's Avatar
    The udate is appreciated. As you've said, it's difficult to meet with other chapters when they're 1000's of miles or kilometers away. I hope that you guys can join us all in LA, June 2017.
    National Vice President ROAD DEVILS C.C. OHIO

Road Devil's Member
    Welcome! Best of luck with the prospect chapter!

Road Devil's Member Shoeboxcurly's Avatar
    awesome to hear about new chapter possibilitys..... welcome from the great state of TEXAS
    Road Devils
    Texas
    HAVE YOU EVER DANCED WITH A DEVIL IN THE PAIL MOON LIGHT

Road Devil's Member
    Thanks brother, thanks for the welcome. Anytime you want to check out the land downunder, we'd love to see you...
    Jav
    Pres

Road Devil's Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buick Zombie View Post
    Welcome! Best of luck with the prospect chapter!
    Thanks brother... We have a great crew. As soon as they can post on this forum they'll all chime in so yall can get to know them better. Stay safe
    Jav
    RDFL
    Jav
    Pres

Welcome! Great to hear the story behind it all. Thank you for your service and hope to say it in person sometime soon.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    President
    Boston Chapter
    Road Devils CC

Welcome again bro... the access to the forum will all be straighten out soon enough and everyone can say hi! Not sure if anyone of your peeps have plans to make it to the world run this coming year, but make sure they know, most of the info is on the forum of, who-what-when-where. If possible someone can link the thread after this please.
    ELWOOD
    a.k.a Chris Flynn

Road Devil's Member
    Happy New Year to all.

Thanks Chris, being part of a World Wide club steeped in history is an amazing and humbling thing. The last 12 months have been particularly challenging personally, but we're bak on track now and very keen to ensure that we maintain the traditions and expectations of the fold.

Once the guys get access to the forum I'll link them to everything...

Much love and respect to all. Speak soon.

Jav
    Jav
    Pres

Road Devil's Member Hillbillywill's Avatar
    Bonza ! All the best guys - one more chapter to visit someday!