Thread: TX brother needs help

Road Devil's Member Brian_RDeurope's Avatar

TX brother needs help

Howdy family

some of y´all might alrady heard of the accident Hipockets got into. it hit him pretty bad sitting in the backseat of a car when the third row shoot straight thru the car. it broke his vertebra so he needs a brace. he got bad bruises like you see in the pic. he still was in luck after all as far as I can see.
    long story short. everybody know how fucking expensive health care is here in the wonderful USofA. some of his hometown buddy will put up some fundraiser party. I wanna do the same here. any lil buck will help. please feel free to send (paypal) as much as you want to

roaddevilstexas@gmail.com

its esay :)

I will forward it ASAP

you also can spread the word on the usual social media crap - maybe its good for that at least

RDFL
    Attached Images Attached Images

thanks for the support, at least from two brothers. really appreciate it.

How's he doing? I didn't see this thread until now, I don't have paypal but want to help. Is he still up North, I don't think he was too far from me?
    chicken and biscuits

I just called him today and he is doing ok. accident was aproxx 3 weeks ago. still pain here and there but he is moving not resting which is good and goes back to work tomorrow.