Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Mopar Robs 26 Dodge Brother Coupe

Road Devil's Member
    Looking good! I used 97's because of how painful 94's are. Never had a problem with them.

Road Devil's Member Rob Caldwell's Avatar

A quick update

A friend of mine gave me a 6-71 blower so now I'm super charging the hemi! I'll post the whole story or you can catch me when I'm hammered at the World Run in June!

On a side note I am back to a deployable unit... 0500 to 2000 work hours......FUCK! Progress will be much, much slower. After I see all you deplorables and degenerates in June I'll be headed off for almost a year long deployment and some fucked-up part of the world. Looks like all finally be a Gunny this summer too!!!

LD I am in work on the speed division tags and will be mailing you one of the first ones here soon.

And most importantly Anna said yes! so I'll be getting married here very shortly!!!!

What a hell of a year 2016 was and 2017 is starting off at a lightening pace!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Buick Zombie View Post
    Looking good! I used 97's because of how painful 94's are. Never had a problem with them.
    I still have em, I'm a glutton for punishment in will probably use them on the next engine. Hell if I could afford 97 side run them puppies! Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny O'Doul View Post
    Looking good Rob!
    Thanks bud! I was hoping to drive it to the world run and make a stop through Ohio but it doesn't look like that's going to happen due to life changes and work commitments! Maybe next time!

Lookong good Rob, and congrats! I like the 4 speed and need tp talk to you about the clutch linkage your using. Ive been having issues setting mine up for my A833 OD using the z-bar.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    President
    Boston Chapter
    Road Devils CC

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Lookong good Rob, and congrats! I like the 4 speed and need tp talk to you about the clutch linkage your using. Ive been having issues setting mine up for my A833 OD using the z-bar.

If you have even a little tiny extra bit of room in the tunnel, I'd suggest a hydraulic setup (slave/master style). Made my life so much easier... and pretty cheap too.
    aka: Brad Lehman
    President: Road Devils CC Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post

Anytime Justin, just shoot me a call.

Quote Originally Posted by Antiwork View Post
    If you have even a little tiny extra bit of room in the tunnel, I'd suggest a hydraulic setup (slave/master style). Made my life so much easier... and pretty cheap too.
    Brad, i looked at a hyd setup but the mechanical linkage isn’t taking up any room at all. The floor is going to be flat with a tow board and the pedals will pass through that.

just wanted to say that the club project your chapter has been working on is super bad ass! I’m trying to get the guys here interested in a club project, Nick is as always on board! Ahhahaha

20170706_205345.jpg20170702_165250 (1).jpg20170702_165230.jpg20170627_180642 (1).jpg
    Quick update on the 26,

Right before I left for work in mid July amongst everything that was going on I managed to get the chassis shot in two coats of 2k black urethane and reassembled. All that's needed to finish up the chassis is get the brakes & fuel line plumbed.

While I have this six week break from being away from the forward effort I am working diligently to get as much done as possible. So far I began a Hemi Tech thread, gotten the crank fixed & polished and sent out for rebalancing and nitride hardened, and machined the adjustable timing set to work with the early long nose cams I have.

In the next few weeks I really want to get all the body rough work done and maybe if I can get the time apply a more traditional coat of paint with a brush... Nick you are to thank for getting that idea stuck in my head!

If time also permits id like to turn out a top pulley for my supercharger and get a spare crank in the mock up engine and measure out the dimensions for the drive snout length.

When I think about it, that's a fairly aggressive set of goals but not entirely unreasonable.

Heres a few pics of the progress made prior to departure.