Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mopar Robs 26 Dodge Brother Coupe

Road Devil's Member Rob Caldwell's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddyboy View Post
    Wow, thats no post order rod, great work :-)
    lookin forward to see its progress :-)
    Thanks bud, Im slowly chipping away at all the little stuff to do on the frame, I can not wait to see the chassis on the deck so that I can start the channel on the body!

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie 57 View Post
    Nice touches in the fabrication,keep posting pictures...
    appreciate it bud, just wait and see what ive got planned next. Ill keep the pics flowing for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by LD39 View Post
    Rob, this is looking GREAT! Quite inspiring. Keep us posted
    LD whats up bud! Im trying to keep a good pace on this so that I can hopefully bring it out to the next World Run. A few of the Devils Brigade were talking about heading north to Ohio, Detroit, and then Chicago to Route 66 for World Run out to Cali and trying to scoop up as many Road Devils along the way, how bad ass would that be to have all of us headed out west on Rt66?

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    Fuck yeah!!! Now make sure the throttle is free and clear so we arent stuck doing 90 mph on a steep winding country road again.... lol
    Gramps whats up Brotha! Had a dam good time out at the Jalopy Showdown Drags and can not wait to see you all again. maybe next time Ill trainer up the old Dodge and make a few passes down the track just for fun! The stuck throttle linkage was kinda nerving but a fun ride for sure and a good story to tell!

Quote Originally Posted by Antiwork View Post
    HAHAHAHA!

Seriously though, that's a pretty sweet build you have going there man. That intake is titties too...
    I love me some multi carbs on anything! It took me a good min to find that 4 x 2 intake, but I have been wanting to do a hidden EFI set up on an old Moon or Hillborn Injection!
    unnamed.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Got me a small lathe this weekend, it hs a 9" swing and 31" bed. Nick thank you much, it will get put to good use for sure! Got it unloaded and set up today, the first batch of parts are for my brake pedal assy. Nick and I are working on designing and building a clutch and brake pedal setup, I'm doing a manual clutch and non boost brake, hes doing a non boost brake and hyd clutch. Will keep the picks flowing.

That's awesome. I use my little lathe quite a bit. Really wish mine had a quick change gear box like yours though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    aka: Brad Lehman
    President: Road Devils CC Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by Antiwork View Post
    That's awesome. I use my little lathe quite a bit. Really wish mine had a quick change gear box like yours though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's one of the best scores I've had in a bit, next I'm looking to aquire and old Benchmaster vertical end mill, anyone know where one is?

Well I finally decided to do a small 4" Z in the rear, I wasn't happy with the prior ride height so it had to get cut and dropped. Next is getting one of my old 32 axles out for a healthy 4 inch drop!
    Also got the bushings made for the brake pedal assy....

And the front suspension is all mounted and solid, motor is back in for mockup so I can make the tranny mount and fit the engine mounts. Gonna make the rear arms and axle brackets this week and this weekend finally get the body on and see about making a subfloor......

Got two of the six bungs turned out, I would have bought bought them but I got a killer deal on the 3/4-16 LH heims so I kinda had to. This weekend I should have the rear arms built and the chassis on the deck!

Got the rest of the rear suspension bungs made, now to make the arms

I reworked the rear bones and modified them so that the rear mounting points are in line along the length kinda the way the 35-36 rear radius rods are.