Thread: New European Full Member

Road Devil's Member

New European Full Member

Hello everyone,

the European guys made me a full member last weekend at the RD-organized WAR Hot Rod Show in Germany.
    Thanks to everybody for welcoming me to the big worldwide Road Devils family, it's a big honor and pleasure for me being part of the gang.

Some of you guys I already met at the World Run 2015 in Bowling Green and for all the rest here's my introduction:

I'm Lukas, 29 years old and live in Switzerland. I study Eastern European history and slavistics at University Basel and I work parttime for the local US car parts dealer.
    Aside from the obvious hobbies like Hot Rods, Kustoms I'm also deeply into motorcycles and music.
    If you wanna know, what's going on in my life and what places I've seen just go check out my blog www.antiattitude.com

My car is a 1950 Chevrolet Styleline Deluxe Sport/Business Coupe that I recently got shipped from Texas, thanks again to my RD-brother European Brian for helping me with checking the car out and shipping.
    Except of the engine that is a 235 cui inline six from 1957 the car is bare stock. I'm planning on various custom modifications but since the car is not street legal yet (but will be in the next couple of weeks) that will have to wait till next year. And since you guys all know that rules about modifications are super-tough in Europe and Switzerland is even worse, it will probably never be a V8 equipped, top chopped, air-ride equipped Kustom car so I'm planning on turning it into a really old school 50ies style Kustom that will be legally driveable here.

Alright guys, that's it for the moment... Looking forward to meeting all of you again at the next world run or somewhere else on the roads and in the garages all around the world.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Road Devil's Member
    Great, Bro, you're in!!! And your chev will be a Great ranfla....!

Road Devil's Member Brian_RDeurope's Avatar
    great offspring for the family

Welkome Brother, Looking forward to tipping a glass with you.
    Sgt. at Arms
    Boston RDCC
    Is minic a brhis beal duine a shorn.

Welkome Bro! And a nice car as well!

HellYeah,
    RD Norway

Welcome Lukas .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Road Devil's Member
    Very nice Chevy. Welcome to the family

Welcome to the fold and nice car