Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 50 Dodge business coupe

Road Devil's Member Rob Caldwell's Avatar
    and heres a few shots of the bag setup, the Accuair E-Level kit is nice I just wish it rode better at times.
    2015 I phone pics 212.jpg

2015 I phone pics 210.jpg

and last pic for the night, this is the piston and conecting rod after I welded it back together from Steel in Motion 2014. The engine let go at roughly 7200rpm when I was shifting from 2nd into 3rd,.... it sounded like a diesel for about a second before grinding metal and knocking sounds.

2015 I phone pics 186.jpg

Man that car sounds good when we were in Kentucky

Sent from my iPhone using smoke and mirrors

Road Devil's Member
    love that car... can t wait to start working on mine and putting your grill on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Man that car sounds good when we were in Kentucky

Thnaks its been a work in progress for a while now, I actually just got a 49 Dodge Sport Roadster body all cut up and I plan in a few years to graft the cowl, folding top pocket, and the doors on my 50 and have a hybrid so to say. Ive always wanted a drop top and I cant stomach ever getting rid of my grand dads Coupe so Ill just turn it into a drop top. Lot of work but it will be worth it being as the 49 was originally black with a red interior, cant get any better than that.

Sent from my iPhone using smoke and mirrors
    Quote Originally Posted by christian_rdfl View Post
    love that car... can t wait to start working on mine and putting your grill on it!
    Yeah brother I cant wait to see your car on the road and finished up either! Looking forward to seeing everyone again at the World Run!

Looking good Rob, always been a fan of the business coupes and especially with a big block.

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    Looking good Rob, always been a fan of the business coupes and especially with a big block.
    Thanks bud, Im looking forward to coming up in August for the Boston Massacre show! Finally get to meet the rest of the guys in the club. got a question for ya.... Im not sure what Christian and his wife are doing for lodging but would it be possible to find a couch or floor for me to crash on for a night or two? still not sure if Im gonna drive up the 50 but if I did what is the parking like? Anyone have fenced or gated secure parking where you are all at? You still have my number?

we are having a meeting this weekend and I will be bringing this up specifically. I still have your number so I will stay in touch with a few ideas. Ill call ya tomorrow and run a few ideas by you.

Road Devil's Member Christian_DevilsBrigade's Avatar
    We're still headed up your way, Stitch. We'll be there on the 14th or 15th. Can't wait to see you crazy motherfu#kers!
    Christian
    Devils Brigade
    54' Ford Crestline & 46' Willys CJ2A

Love those business coupes. Like what you've done with it.