Post all your travel plans here:

-Dates
    -Routes
    -Amount of members rolling out
    -Room for passengers
    -Airport arrangements
    -Hotel/Camping arrangements
    National Vice President ROAD DEVILS C.C. OHIO

So far looks like Ill be leaving the 16th to head east. as of now its just me and the 53 if she is ready. Casper wy to Cheyenne then I80 to Lincoln NE. Then kinda ping pong ball until I hit bowling green. If I drive ill have room for 2-3 in my dodge pulling the red rocket trailer and the 53. Im planning on camping or sleeping in my truck.

I'll be doing the Fly and Drive into another Chapters area.Or if anyone from the West Coast is drivng this time around,I'm in for gas and roadside cuddle sessions..

We (my wife and me) have a pretty good deal on a flight from Switzerland to Chicago on the 13th. So we chill two days in Chicago and drive down to Bowling Green on the 16th or so. Are there some brothers around the Chicago area?

So excited to see you guys :-)

Road Devil's National Officer LD39's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    We (my wife and me) have a pretty good deal on a flight from Switzerland to Chicago on the 13th. So we chill two days in Chicago and drive down to Bowling Green on the 16th or so. Are there some brothers around the Chicago area?

So excited to see you guys :-)
    Yes, contact Rabbit

As of right now I am in! My getting out of the Army present to myself... LD, what hotel is it again? And are there still rooms available?

I will be driving up from Charlotte, NC. Not sure of route or anything, but will prob leave Friday lunchtime. I am still out of the country.
    ***previously owned by a nymphomaniac who only used the back seat***
    Mikie "Moonshine" Merritt

Gonzo me and bubba are about 30 min just north of Chicago. I'm not sure if we will have open seats for the drive down to the show yet. But we will deffenatly make plans to meet up and drive together!! I can offer you a room at my house if you need, but if you want to see down town Chicago you are better off getting a hotel in the city. It is a major pain in the ass to drive down there. It is way easer to walk or take a train or bus when you are in the city. Get a hold of me, and I can give you some pointers. Let me know if you need a ride from the airport. 1-847-609-1870 rabbit.

Road Devil's National Officer LD39's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine View Post
    As of right now I am in! My getting out of the Army present to myself... LD, what hotel is it again? And are there still rooms available?

I will be driving up from Charlotte, NC. Not sure of route or anything, but will prob leave Friday lunchtime. I am still out of the country.
    http://www.countryinns.com/roaddevils

Plans as of right now are subject to change as I am not sure I will have the time off. IF i have the time I will most likely drive with someone from here or fly down if I can only get a couple days off.

@ rabbit

Thank's man. No worries, we are gonna stay Down Town in a Hotel an after two days we are gonna pick up the Rental Car.
    Would be cool to drive together, we figure something out. Maybe there is some time to have a couple beers in Chicago.
    Silvano