Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Run Travel (Northeast/Midwest)

World Run Travel (Northeast/Midwest)

I know it's relatively early, but I was wondering what everyone's travel plans were looking like for anyone who is driving? We're tentatively planning on leaving Weds from my place (right beside the PA turnpike). It would be cool if we could link up with other chapters for the drive.

My geography skills aren't great, but it looks to me like anyone north or east of central PA would pretty much have to pass my location.

Likewise, it only adds about a half hour to my trip if I swing by the Columbus, OH area on the way, so there is the possibility of linking up with Ohio brothers, or possibly Detroit/Chicago if anyone is game?

What are your plans?
    aka: Brad Lehman
    President: Road Devils CC Pennsylvania

Road Devil's Member Low50Fleetline's Avatar
    My plan is t head to LD's either tuesday night or Wednesday morning and then roll with Ohio guys to the show. I believe most of the Detroit chapter will be doing the same.
    ROAD DEVILS CC - DETROIT

So you guys are planning on leaving from Ohio Weds am?

Save me a seat,as it looks like I will be flying in and driving the rest of the way with someone...Just gotta figure out where and with whom. .

Where having a meeting sun ill bring it up nobody's told me what day where leaving but that doesnt mean other people havent talked about it so ill bring it up
    Beep beep

Quote Originally Posted by Brujo29 View Post
    Save me a seat,as it looks like I will be flying in and driving the rest of the way with someone...Just gotta figure out where and with whom. .
    fly into Dayton and you can ride with me.....me and larry are leaving Tuesday morn early

Road Devil's National Officer LD39's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff View Post
    Where having a meeting sun ill bring it up nobody's told me what day where leaving but that doesnt mean other people havent talked about it so ill bring it up
    Like Jeff said, we'll bring this up Sunday. Ohio/Chicago/Detroit will hopefully meet up and roll. I'm not sure where or when but I agree that we should roll STRONG.

FOR ANYONE FLYING!!!

Fly to one of our midwest chapters, Detroit, O'hare, Columbus/Dayton/CVG. Someone will get you, fill you with booze and definitely take advantage of you.

POST your flight plans if you have them and as this gets closer we'll make real deal plans. Pretty sure there'll be open seats across the board for out-O-towners.

This is good, its NEVER too early to make a plan
    National Vice President ROAD DEVILS C.C. OHIO

I'll be with them guys....Nico might want to get to us with yous guys.....

Brad, if you come to Pat's we could hook up there and meet L.D. Benny, Adam, Johnny and that crew on the way south....I think the Detroit gays are closer to them........but I'm now sure.....I'll be at Pat's.....
    Last edited by cafone; 11-12-2014 at 07:44 PM.
    YOU CAN SLEEP IN YOUR CAR.....BUT YOU CAN'T DRIVE YOUR HOUSE

Quote Originally Posted by cafone View Post
    I'll be with them guys....Nico might want to get to us with yous guys.....

Brad, if you come to Pat's we could hook up there and meet L.D. Benny, Adam, Johnny and that crew on the way south....I think the Detroit gays are closer to them........but I'm now sure.....I'll be at Pat's.....
    Nico is more than welcome. We'll have plenty of extra seats.

I'm guessing who/when we hook up will depend a lot on timing. I know some of the guys (myself included) are going to have to try to minimize time off from work for this trip.

Any word from Mark and the boys if they're coming?

Mark and Kenny are putting the gas lighter back together now. Him and suz are planning on coming, Nico is bringing my truck out.....
    YOU CAN SLEEP IN YOUR CAR.....BUT YOU CAN'T DRIVE YOUR HOUSE