Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 WORLD WIDE road devils get together

2015 WORLD WIDE road devils get together

Ok boys, i have been thinking long and hard about this. im thinking 2015 let make it a the Hot Rod Reunion in bowling green KY. i know its very east coast but its a very worthy show.

http://www.nostalgiadragworld.com/ma...rgggallery.php

Close to an international airport in Nashville for our overseas guys, Fast cars and we are not sitting in a parking lot listening to crappy bands

Thoughts? Comments?

This event is the real deal not some tire kicker, loud pipe fest

ATT Mark Sunday! can the Gas Lighter Race race for th club?, i know you're fighting to make up from down but she needs to run and i would be willing to donate my lunch money for the next year to make it happen
    Last edited by Patrick; 04-03-2014 at 10:20 PM.

i am always down for a good show like this!!!!
    ELWOOD
    a.k.a Chris Flynn

Road Devil's Member Brian_RDeurope's Avatar
    sounds like a plan. we will never agree to one spot - so name it and we will come. Bowling Green hu? ok.
    thats just a ten hours drive from east TX - not to bad

Looks like the West Coast will take home the longest distance trophy yet again...

Road Devil's Member Low50Fleetline's Avatar
    I have heard great things about that show, I know I'm looking forward to it already since it looks like I'm going to miss the Hot Rod Reunion this year.

I know it's still a long way out, but any long distance travelers wanting to ride about 9ish hours in the car can fly into Detroit and roll down with me. I will probably have at least 1-2 seats open in my car.
    ROAD DEVILS CC - DETROIT

good feed back and a good show!! this year is around june 14th or so, so i am thinking it will be around the same time for next year (2015) so guys can start the plan..

so this year, once again if you can make it, go to europe's W.A.R. show august 22nd near basel swiss. next year for the world run will be cacklefest in june ish... year after will see.. then the 2017 world run can be west coast something!!!
    ELWOOD
    a.k.a Chris Flynn

Sounds good! 1080 miles 17 hours from us. Estimated fuel cost in my Galaxie is just under 400 bux.
    Sgt. at Arms
    Boston RDCC
    Is minic a brhis beal duine a shorn.

Road Devil's National Officer LD39's Avatar
    This show has is all Boys and Girls. This is the real deal, like Pat said. This one is definitely CAMP friendly so if thats your flavor, plan accordingly. Its first come first serve and the are RV hook-ups and a shower house. And obviously, thats where the party will be. There are a number of hotels in the area. I found a Courtyard Marriott about 7.5 miles south of the show. This is the same chain that we stayed at in Austin TX. Working on a group rate discount if any of you would rather stay high and dry.

We know this one is a little more east-centric but if we're going to make the West come East, we're going to make it worth your while.

For those who are not familiar with this event or who've never been (me) look this up.

http://www.visitbgky.com/events/deta...t-rod-reunion/

Nashville TN is the closest International airport. Its 74 miles from the show

If anyone needs help of any kind, let me know.

Also, just a reminder, Lonestar round-up crept up on us out of no where so start making your plans SOON. Save that gas money and take time off.

If anyone wants a ride from OHIO, hit us up. We'll make room
    Last edited by LD39; 04-04-2014 at 09:56 AM.
    National Road Captain ROAD DEVILS C.C. OHIO

Road Devil's Member
    Bitchin!.....over 2,000 miles/30hrs from Ca., I'll be flying.....looking forward to it!!