Thread: 1962 Chrysler Newport Station Wagon $6000 OBO

prospect

1962 Chrysler Newport Station Wagon $6000 OBO

One Badass 1962 Chrysler Newport Station Wagon. Wish I didn't have to sell it but due to the recent military furlough and government shutdown its caused me to start getting behind on bills and I don't like that so im going to have to sell it and a 1969 C-30 work truck I have that ill be posting later. Anyway the Chrysler is in solid shape and in fair condition for a 62 model with just minor rust problems. It has a Duel Quad 383 that ran when it was in the car and a freshly rebuilt 727 trans that are currently out of the car and a posi rear that's in the car. It also has the very badass AstroGlobe dash that's in it with a pretty good shape interior minus the dash which is cracked up. Im asking $6000 which is OBO. Im just trying to pay it off at the moment and get straightened out again. You can send me a message on here which I try to check on once a week or email me at my personal email sk8nnut@comcast.net which I usually check daily.
    [

That is an awesome wagon. Why now that i finally got my wagon project, all these cool wagons for sale come out. I'll spread the word around my area.

Road Devil's Member Brian_RDeurope's Avatar
    that bro is always the case. thats what I experienced too, always :)

prospect
    Hey thanks for spreading the word friend. I don't really want to sell it but sometimes you have let things go because lifes a bitch. But im not and will find something down the road later on in life. And yes it always seem to be the case now doesn't it. Grr to that.

I know this is an old thread, but you still wanting to sell your wagon?

prospect
    Sorry to take a while to get back to you I'm currently deployed with limited internet capabilities and have been slackin' on checking up on the website because of staying busy. Yes I'm still interested in selling the wagon to answer you.

prospect
    Alright so I still have the Jesus Chrysler Wagon and its still for sale. Im finally able to after 4 years and summer tours to the Middle East able to make time to get back to working on the car. It might possibility be traded to a friend for his old 55 Caddy that he sold years ago and recently saved from getting scrapped but until the trade would happen its still Fir Sail so the cash money still talks if anyone interested in it. Until then ill post the latest pictures of the progress here so you can see the latest and most up to date photos of it.20170419_190852.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Nohawk Rob; 07-13-2017 at 08:27 PM. Reason: learning how to add pictures.

prospect
    rebuilding and painting 20170615_211457.jpgthe factory duel quad 383.

That engine sure looks good.