Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PA Road Devils - Mason/Dixon Run

Minister of Propaganda elgato65's Avatar

PA Road Devils - Mason/Dixon Run

OK Fellas - here's our copy that we're sending to other clubs to this event - it's the nuts and bolts of it...

Are you ready for the Road Devils C.C. PA Mason-Dixon Run? This year, the Road Devils will be rolling out on the morning of July 26th 2014 to have ourselves a reliability run, and we want you to be there. We'll start of in Mechanicsburg PA, and get the rides heading west towards Carlisle/Boiling Springs. Then, we're going to roll down to Gettysburg, and then make our way through Westminster, MD, moving SouthEast towards Reisterstown MD to grab lunch, check oil, and link up with our friends from other clubs. Then we'll crank 'em back up and head north through a scenic route towards York PA, where we'll have camping, BBQ, and rock n roll; closing it out with some breakfast on Sunday, July 27th. Do you have some great ideas on the route? Does your club want to go?? Let us know!!

Road Devils C.C. Pennsylvania

That sounds like a blast. I'll mention it to the guys and see whose interested. I sure am just got to make sure the reliability part works for me :confused:
    President
    Boston Chapter
    Road Devils CC

Just bring along a couple of extra carbs, and maybe a spare slant 6 in the backseat. You'll be golden. Bring the pink devils from CT with ya!
    aka: Brad Lehman
    President: Road Devils CC Pennsylvania

Quote Originally Posted by Antiwork View Post
    Just bring along a couple of extra carbs, and maybe a spare slant 6 in the backseat. You'll be golden. Bring the pink devils from CT with ya!
    Hahahah, carb check, and the trunk is big enough, I bet I could for a spare 6... Next year will be bigger and better
    President
    Boston Chapter
    Road Devils CC

Is it going to be highway run or back country roads im with justin I cant go over 55 as of right now but iv got a 235 to go in sounds like fun
    Beep beep

We're very intentionally making this a scenic route - the overwhelming majority of the route is on roads that are 45MPH max...

latest and greatest ad copy:

Are you ready for the Road Devils C.C. PA Mason-Dixon Run? This year, the Road Devils will be rolling out on the 9 AM on July 26th 2014 to have ourselves a reliability run, and we want you to be there. We'll start at Haars Drive In, and get the rides heading west towards Carlisle/Boiling Springs. Then, we're going to roll down to Gettysburg, and then make our way through Westminster, MD, moving SouthEast towards Reisterstown MD to grab lunch at Full Moon Pub and Grill, check oil, and link up with our friends from other clubs. Then we'll crank 'em back up and head north through a scenic route towards York PA, where we'll have camping, BBQ, and rock n roll from DiDi Deluxe and The Dirty Devils; closing it out with some breakfast on Sunday, July 27th

I'm giving this one a little bump!

As this is our first event we are hoping to get as many of you guys here as we can. I know a bunch of you just hit HRW, and many are planning to hit the Massacre in August which might make funds pretty tight right about now. However, if there is any slight chance you can make it please do. We've planned a great route through rural PA an MD, picked a spot for some good eats mid way, and then have the grounds laid out for a huge ass camp out with food, beer and live music. It should be pretty fucking killer. The only thing that can make it better is to be surrounded by you folks. Our friends, our brothers and sisters, our family, the Road Devils! What say you?

Please feel free to hit up me or Brad Lehman (antiwork on the forum) for more information.

Thanks brothers and sisters.
    Jack
    Treasurer
    Pennsylvania Chapter

wish i could join you crazy kids.. we will see what i can do when i get back from hawaii....
    ELWOOD
    a.k.a Chris Flynn

Quote Originally Posted by elwood View Post
    wish i could join you crazy kids.. we will see what i can do when i get back from hawaii....
    Elwood, you are always welcome, you sexy beast. Enjoy Hawaii.
    Jack
    Treasurer
    Pennsylvania Chapter