Thread: Not dead

Minister of Propaganda elgato65's Avatar

Not dead

Hey all. Just wanted to say hi since it's been a long time.

So:

Alive. Still working as a Satellite Operations NCOIC for the 2nd Infantry Division in Pyeongtaek, South Korea.

I don't have a car, a bike, or anything thanks to restrictions here with the Army. What I do have is a bank account that's growing, waiting for a NON PROJECT car when I return to the USA

Went through a whole lot of madness over my 3 years in Germany trying to get my life right.

Finished college.

Getting married (unofficially, in a non-religious ceremony) next month to a beautiful Russian/German woman that has made my life incredible.

I miss all you guys, and I know there have been tons of changes, but I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible again.

If you end up near seoul between now and June of 2019, drop me a line.
    Last edited by elgato65; 11-19-2018 at 08:14 PM.

Road Devil's Member Brian_RDeurope's Avatar
    sounds like a lot of good things happend to you in Germany :) glad to hear though. ever had the chance to get in touch w the europe/swiss chapter ?

keep walking that way bro.

Minister of Propaganda elgato65's Avatar
    Only a bit. Those guys are awesome, but I needed to walk my own path for a while. Feeling good these days. RD Europe made me feel incredibly welcomed, and they’re badass people.