Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Texas prospect, Plymouth Paul

Hybrid View

prospect

Texas prospect, Plymouth Paul

Hello roaddevils! My name is Plymouth Paul and I live in Austin Texas area. Road devil Brian is basically my neighbor turns great friend over the past couple years. I believe I've met all the Texas Road devils along with Simon from Switzerland. Everybody that I have met so far has been pretty awesome.

A little bit about myself. I've been into the hot rod stuff for about 5 years and I've been a mini trucker for about 20 years. The Stephen King Christine car got me into the Plymouth cars and now I currently own three of them. A 1957 four-door sedan Belvedere, a 1957 four-door wagon custom Suburban, and a 1957 2 door hardtop Belvedere that I will be converting to a Christine clone.

The four door sedans a driver, the wagon is currently under construction and getting a 440 big block with 727 automatic transmission and an 8 and 3/4 Mopar rear end. The two-door hardtop is last on the list but it will be come a rotisserie car when I get the time to work on it. I have just about all the parts to make it a Christine car clone.

I look forward to meeting more members of the road Devils Club.

Now for some photos! 57 2drht

prospect
    4 door sedan Belvedere !

prospect
    4 door wagon!

prospect

prospect
    I also built my daughter a 1957 Dodge Coronet. It is a fiberglass body that was built in Mexico in the 70s and I installed it on top of a heavily modified Red Rider wagon. She loves it to death. From start to finish I built this thing in 12 days for her first birthday. This was the first paint job I ever did LOL. I did pay a pinstripe artist to clean up my tape lines.

I perform all my own work on everything I do if possible. I enjoy building these cars and bringing them back to life!

prospect

prospect

prospect

Hey Paul welcome.
    So-Cal Road Devils
    Road Captain

Road Devil's National Officer LD39's Avatar
    Theres no going back, welcome to the pit of despair
    National Vice President ROAD DEVILS C.C. OHIO