Thread: 10th Annual Boston Massacre

10th Annual Boston Massacre

We can't believe it has been 10 years hosting this show. The support from everyone has been outstanding. We could not have done it without it.thats being said we would like to invite any and all to attend this year's Massacre, Saturday August 18th, 2018 in East Bridgewater MA at the East Bridgewater Commercial Club.

In years past we have had a lot of visitors and we have tried different lodging ideas. From members houses to hotel blocks. Some worked some didn't. We can accommodate needs as long as we know what people are looking for. If you want to be close to Boston (the show is about 30-40 mins south of the city due to crap traffic, just being honest) we can point you towards local subway/bus routes, but also close to the show and a good ride in the am. If you want to stay with members, if possible, just ask. Members are family.

We welcome anyone to attend. Thanks for all the support.

Road Devils Boston Chapter

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    President
    Boston Chapter
    Road Devils CC

Quote Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
    We can't believe it has been 10 years hosting this show. The support from everyone has been outstanding. We could not have done it without it.thats being said we would like to invite any and all to attend this year's Massacre, Saturday August 18th, 2018 in East Bridgewater MA at the East Bridgewater Commercial Club.

In years past we have had a lot of visitors and we have tried different lodging ideas. From members houses to hotel blocks. Some worked some didn't. We can accommodate needs as long as we know what people are looking for. If you want to be close to Boston (the show is about 30-40 mins south of the city due to crap traffic, just being honest) we can point you towards local subway/bus routes, but also close to the show and a good ride in the am. If you want to stay with members, if possible, just ask. Members are family.

We welcome anyone to attend. Thanks for all the support.

Road Devils Boston Chapter

Good job

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
    Boston RDCC

10 years!

President
    Boston Chapter
    Road Devils CC